Late Summer Update
2020 has not been at all what anyone has predicted. COVID has canceled almost all of our dog show plans, and visitors have been put on hold. We are still actively breeding and training and we hope that soon we can have visits.
We are still planning on two fall Boston Terrier litters, though the timing is a bit later than previously expected as neither girl has come into season yet. Our waiting list is quite long, and I do not anticipate any availability until 2021 at this point.
At this time we do not anticipate any available pugs until Spring 2021.
We are overwhelmed with inquiries for both breeds at this time but you are welcome to email if patience is a virtue you possess. Please do not call at this time.